Conflict of Interest (CoI) – Disclosure
To ensure that our congresses are held in the highest esteem, they are exclusively bound to the interests of science and research. The board has decided to ask each presenter to show a conflict of interest slide at the beginning of the lecture, specifying:
- Honoraria for lectures
- Honoraria for advisory board activities
- Participation in clinical trials
- Research funding
Please indicate also when there is no conflict of interest.
For further details please see our page coi – Conflict of Interest.
Please do not overrun your allotted presentation time.
Right of use
As speaker you assign the German Cardiac Society the non-exclusive, however, gratuitous right to use your presentations for the Congress as well as for continuous educational measures. By request specified illustrations can be suspended.
We can read media from
- CD-ROM, DVD-ROM
- Unencrypted USB-Sticks / hard drives which are Windows XP / Vista / 7 compatible (FAT / NTFS formatted)
- No Mac OS or Linux file system
Exclusively supported file format
- Microsoft PowerPoint (up to Office 2010)
Permitted video formats
- Standard video formats (e. g. *.wmv, *.mpg), which can be played with Windows Media Player in as of the standard installation of Windows
- Please use only Windows XP standard fonts.
- Create a new directory:
If available, please include your session number.
- Save included videos in the mentioned directory.
- Save complete folder on a storage medium.
You can hand over your presentation in the media check.
The files should be submitted if possible one day, at least one hour before the session begins. Caused by different versions of PowerPoint or when using non standard
fonts or with certain video formats there can be changes in the way the presentation will be displayed.
Files up to 15 MB can be sent via email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use the name of the event in the subject since m:con often organizes multiple events in parallel. In order to assign your email clearly to the session, please mention your session name, date, time and room in your email.
When we receive your email, you will automatically get a transmission confirmation. Your mail will be proven shortly before the event and confirmed a second time. Only the second confirmation approves the delivery.
Tel.: +49 621 4106-113
Mobil: +49 173 6901146
Fax: +49 621 4106-80113